Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I'd really like to do more with this site: an 'about me page', pictures, a call for work etc - but at the moment my knowledge of html and the constraints of blogger are holding me back. So, as a half-way measure, I'm going to write that stuff here and see if I can figure out how to link back to it via the sidebar.

So then...

I'm 26, soon to be 27. I've been married to the animator for just over a year and, although times have been pretty tough financially due to his career change and studying here, being married rocks and he's everything I imagined when I used to dream about meeting my significant other. I'm a laspsed bisexual - marriage equals monogamy in my book. I live in central London - one of the greatest cities in the world. I'm interested in arts and sciences and try to balance both sides by working as a healthcare/medical editor. One day I'd like to have children. I have a mum, a dad and a brother - I love them and we're close, just don't make me stay in close confinement with them for more than three days. My brother and I were adopted, and M&D have assured us that, while other parents get lumped with whatever arrives, we were chosen. They are very unique people and I'm proud they chose me. My biggest ambition is to build my own house, I want it to be built along environmentally friendly lines - to that end I'm teaching myself about permaculture and earthships. The animator is Australian, one day we'll move there. When I first started this blog I thought it would be mainly links, but it is fast becoming a journal. I'd like to write a novel, and one day I might just do it.

No comments: