Tuesday, May 04, 2004

crumbs!
I've been being very mean to the animator recently. I feel so trapped by everything that's happening, or not happening, trapped and frustrated and, of course, TA gets to bear the brunt of it. He gets to hear all about my how I wish we could leave London, how my life wasn't supposed to be life this, all about how this person just isn't me and what the hell am I doing/going to do? It's not that I blame him for where we are, in fact I blame myself, it's just that he's the only one here to listen to me. Poor bloke, he's in exactly the same boat and me ranting and moaning is not helping either of us to stay afloat. So I've made him a big chocolate cake to say sorry. It's got three layers and chocolate frosting. I hope it tastes okay. I hope he knows how much I love him.

No comments: