Monday, May 24, 2004

eyes right
If you cast your eyes to the right-hand side of the page - that's right, there at the top of the sidebar - you'll see that I've made a crafty addition. I've avoided doing this before because it always felt too commercial for what is, after all, a very personal blog. However, it could be that I'm missing out on wonderful opportunities so I've decided to do a little bit of prospecting.
Many people are unaware of what a copy editor and designer can do for them. If you have a small business and produce any kind of promotional material, investing in some editorial and design expertise is really going to raise your game.
Between us, the animator and I can:
  • Provide you with a consistent corporate design and house style, including templates in MS packages

  • Write promotional material, news articles, press releases

  • Produce multimedia presentations, for sales pitches, meetings etc

  • Advise on print buying and getting the most from your promotional budget

  • Design websites

  • So, if your window cleaner's flyers are full of greengrocers' apostrophes or your hairdresser wants a website please pass on my contact details. You can email me at the usual address for more information.

    1 comment:

    menina said...

    cool =)
    will keep my eyes peeled!

    ...and something happened to the comments (?)

    http://menina.bakerstreetsystems.co.uk