Tuesday, May 25, 2004

it's the final countdown
I woke up with Frou Frou 'and I'm high enough from all the waiting / to ride a wave on your inhaling' playing in my head, delicious. But then I remembered. At 3pm today I'll be meeting the team, finally! The soundtrack to my day changed abruptly: 'It's the final countdown... [trumpets: dododoodo dododododoo dodododo dolodoldodododododo dodo] We're heading for Venus (Venus)/ And still we stand tall/ Cause maybe they've seen us (seen us)/ And welcome us all / With so many light years to go / And things to be found I'm sure that we'll all miss her so It's the final countdown...
Disturbing huh?
So, hopefully, one last push will do it. Please, please, please at 3pm UK time send me good luck, cross your fingers and toes, chant the chant, visualise me being offered the job. Because, I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted.

No comments: