Tuesday, June 29, 2004

second post: Royal Mail scrapped it, but occasionally my readers get lucky
Well then. It's late, I'm still in the office - heading for a 12-hour shift today. Just waiting on some docs to come through from the US. Yawn...
Had lots of time over the weekend to think about what exactly is going on with TA and me. I get so impatient about where we're going. This weekend brought home how much I really want to start nesting. TA and I both want a big family (I mean in numbers, not supersized/obese) but I'm not getting any younger and I want to start soon. Starting a family requires a house and financial security - we have neither. I'm getting really frustrated about the fact that we've got so many commitments - home and family is going to have to wait at least another 5 years.

No comments: