Thursday, June 17, 2004

working
I was at the office until 10pm last night. We were preparing the materials for a new business pitch. Of course I can't tell you what company we're pitching to, but I can tell you it's in an industry close to my heart and I really want the pitch to succeed. Because of my insider knowledge of the industry sector and because I'm new and a bit cheeky, I managed to get involved in the brainstorming meeting and woo! my ideas were included in the pitch! TA is still commuting to Luton every day. The house is a tip and we've hardly spoken to each other since the weekend - the days just disappear.
I'm thinking about writing a bit of a navel-gazing retrospective over the weekend, I started this blog with the idea that it would help me bring about some long-term life goals and I now feel that a bit of a spring clean and stocktake is in order - you have been warned!

No comments: