Wednesday, June 09, 2004

you spin me right round baby, right round
It. Just. Does. Not. Stop. Conference calls, emails, process, jargon, clients, jargon, email, meetings, senior execs scheduling 'face time' (ugh), more process, UK/US language differences, jargon...my head is spinning.
It's wonderful and I'm maintaining my enthusiasm and energy levels, but it's such a performance and by the time I finally get home I'm really drained. I feel that I'm playing away from home and being unfaithful to you - I'm not pulling my weight in this relationship am I? Well, it doesn't mean I don't love you, it just means that I have to do this right now. I think of you often and I'm going to devote as much time and energy as I can to us, but you're going to have to understand that at the moment time and energy are in short supply.
In other news, TA spoke to B, an agent that specialides in recruiting for the games industry, and he liked TA's latest showreel. I may need you to start crossing your fingers again! (take, take, take - I'm so greedy. Why do you put up with me?)
To make up for my lack of posting, let me make you happy.

No comments: