Sunday, July 25, 2004

knit one or by hook or by crook
What have I started! First off, I have yet to learn to knit, which is why I was thinking of crocheting a badger, but for those who can knit Carroll has found this little gem - one for all the furries out there. Then I started looking myself. I think this bunny pattern could be adapted, but actually my nighttime pondering was a lot more straightforward. I figured that it would be easy enough to crochet two white paws and then two black legs seperately on two hooks - essentially two tubes. Then I'd join those two tubes together and with black crochet the body and gradually introduce white to make the belly and chest. The arms would be crocheted seperately as might the head - I still pondering that - it may be possible to continue up from the body.

No comments: