Monday, July 05, 2004

weekend
TA is watching 'The Longest Day' I am sobering up after drinking a bottle of red wine that was decidely plonkish. The weekend has been good - TA sorted the 'design feature' (see previous post) while I looked on and tried to learn. I could have done sth similar, but it would have taken me twice as long. Today I cleaned and tidied the flat (cleaner G has moved to Miami - yes, really), read the Observer and have eaten a lot of cheese. Housemate C has been flitting in and out - Wimbledon and the cup final. It's been good. I'm feeling full of love for my fellow man, in particular my fellow blogger. What a nice bunch of people they are - erudite, witty, human in the best way. Lovely. I feel like I should have done more with my day, but I enjoyed every minute of what I chose to do. No big sories to tell, no great revelations, no in-depth observations - just a day, a day spent mostly with TA, my husband, the person who I love most... He's a funny boy, beautiful.

No comments: