Friday, September 17, 2004

it's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye
Today has been all systems go. I went to the gym extra early so that I could get into the office by 8.30am. Then it was barely controlled chaos: first Microsoft wanted to send a statement of support to the wire; then they didn't; I had five documents to format and anglicise; someone wanted to convert a pdf to a word file, but it had security settings and no one had the password; then I was asked to make another round of changes to a PowerPoint presentation.....on and on it went...until at 7pm - halfway through printing and binding said PowerPoint presentation - the colour printer gave up the ghost and I had to make an emergency call to Kinko's. Luckily they could oblige us. Then I spent an hour binding.
Top-secret craft project will have to wait another night. If you want pics of the work in progress drop me a line at the usual address.

No comments: