Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Okay, I give up. I spend two weeks thinking about posting but not, then as soon as I officially wave goodbye to regular blogging the urge to post becomes overpowering.
I have spent the last ten minutes trying to persuade Google to solve my quarter-life crisis, but for once it's not coming up with the goods. I know I've written ad nauseum about how I want life - my life - to change drastically and really I should stop now but I can't. In fact the whole founding principle of the UB was to document in some tangible, outside-of-my-head way just how much I wanted my life to change. But here I am over a year later, having quit my job and tried to create change I find myself in pretty much the same position as a year ago. On the surface everything ticks along nicely but underneath I'm seething. Something has to give, somehow there has to be away to achieve my own Good Life.

No comments: