Tuesday, January 18, 2005

why is January so very, very long...
And cold and dark? Bah, it was okay when I was tucked up at home reading Hugh Fearnly-Whittingstall books, going for walks through town and around Regent’s Park, recovering from Christmas and generally enjoying myself, but now I’ve had enough of it. Roll on spring. Which reminds me of a little poem my dad recites:

Spring has sprung, the grass has rizz
I wonder where dem birdies is?
Dem birds are on the wing – but that’s absurd,
Because, of course, the wing is on the bird!


Dads eh?
Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts on TA’s behalf. The two new symptoms are now being treated, are not as serious as the NHS Direct doctor would have had us believe and are in no way connected with the family disorder that he is still undergoing tests for. Phew.

No comments: