Tuesday, May 24, 2005

crush!
After being persuaded by a drinking buddy... I wrote to the crush and told. Today I heard back...and the crushee was pleased and returned the crush and now we are both happy and glowing and kind of freaked out, but not really because all it means is that if the world was a different shape and we were different people living in a different space-time continuum we might just possibly have different lives and isn't that always the way? And I think it's important to tell people that they are adored, because, well, there's not enough of that kind of thing in the world is there? And TA, if you're reading, you know that I completely adore you don't you and that you fill my life in a way that transcends crushes and it's nothing we haven't already talked about. Phew! I'm glad that's all cleared up.

No comments: