- I think I might well be a 'toxic colleague' at first everybody I made friends with got made redundant, that was phase one; phase two is more active, no everyone who talks to me ends up wanting to quit. Oh dear.
- Still no word from blooming Bupa. I'm beginning to hate them and feel used and sordid.
- Aloe Vera is better! Her leaves are perkier and the brown is receding
- TA and I bought crabs at the market and had them for lunch on Sunday, which gave me the opportunity to learn a valuable lesson - next time buy the bag of claws, so much less work.
- Another lesson learnt, no matter how early I go to bed, no matter how many hours of sleep I get and no matter that on Saturday and Sunday mornings I leapt out of bed full of energy and joie de vivre, come Monday I will still find it impossible to get out of bed
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
so many possible topics, so little inclination to shape them into a post
Posted by Lisa W at 1:44 am