Saturday, September 03, 2005

bonus post
For the sake of argument, an argument I've having with no one but myself, here's a list (in no particular order) of women whose babies I'd like to have, were such a thing biologically possible.
  • Angelina Jolie - obvious really isn't it, I'll join the queue of thousands ready to pay homage
  • Tori Amos - "blanket friends"? yes please, not to mention to hear her caress a piano key...
  • PJ Harvey - scary, intense...oh my!
  • Tilda Swinton - untouchable, perfect
  • American K - your genes are very precious to me and I'd like to see them survive
  • Redbee - (making her first official cameo here) works of art should be immortal

And as for men, since such a thing is biologically possible...

  • TA - it's like looking in a mirror and seeing only the best things reflected back

How's that for validation? I genuinely cannot imagine another man I could possibly ever want to be with.

No comments: