Tuesday, November 29, 2005

F.A.B.
Thunderbirds are go! We have exchange. We have the instruction from the vendor to his solicitor to complete today. We have one tiny midge in the cold cream - something about the land registry - but apparently this is not enough to stop us completing today. Woo to the power of hoo! Never, in all my life, have I been so excited by the prospect of enormous quantities of debt. Never, in all my life, have I been so excited about moving to a small one-bedroom flat in need of some refurbishment. I feel like bursting into song a la Karen Carpenter; feel free to join in: Such a feelin's comin' over me / There is wonder in most everything I see / Not a cloud in the sky / Got the sun in my eyes / And I won't be surprised if it's a dream / Everything I want the world to be / Is now coming true especially for me / And the reason is clear / It's because you are here / You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen / I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation / And the only explanation I can find...
Unlike Ms Carpenter though, I expressed my excitment by impulsively snacking on a banana.

No comments: