Tuesday, June 20, 2006

prozac nation
Apparently I won't be skipping through daisies anytime soon, it's likely that I will require a much higher dose before I feel less, shall we say, compulsive and I have to go back in two weeks for a check up. Oh, and I got the usual "no wonder she's fucked up" look when I complained about the nurse and her adoption freak out and the usual look of wonderment when it became clear that yes, really, I'm walking and talking perfectly normally and yet I am hydrocephalic. That stuff added an extra ten minutes to an already lengthy appointment. At least she didn't want to cop a feel of my shunt like most doctors do - ooh, sweaty palms!
On the bright side, I jumped on a bendy bus and dodged the fare; the inspectors caught me...but the validation machines on the bus had gone down! Perfecto!

No comments: