Here's what I don't need on the Monday I decide to work from home because TA&I were playing FateStorm with German goths all day Sunday and late into the night and I'm exhausted:
- Discover I've left my RSA security token on my desk at work - no network access
- Discover Kinko's have failed to print a job sent by the US team on Sunday
- Discover that although Kinko's has indeed printed the document, the document has a typo
- Try, somewhat unsuccessfully, to guide a co-worker to said Kinko's branch via mobile (a mobile that was passed to me by TA while I was myself passing water - thank god for Kegel exercises)
- Discover, on arriving at the office with a new batch of the document hot of the press, that in fact somewhere in the editing process (not edited by me) the document corrupted - there are "typos" throughout
- Receive word that a release that is slated to be sent to the US and European wires should now be sent to Australia and Asia too.
- Find out that there is an "emergency" release floating about that will "hit" me soon.
I don't want to be a grown-up anymore. I want to be a tree.